RED POWDER MERCURY PRODUCT Hg I2 (454.4009g/mol) FOR LABS
- Mercuric Iodide (C.P), which has a chemical formula HgI2. It finds application as a detector for high energy radiation (X- and g-ray) operating at room temperature. With the purity of 99.99%, this pure red powder, conforms to the industry standards. Technical specification * Purity : 99.99 % min. * Appearance : red powder Investigations on the properties in mercuric iodide (HgI2), as well as in other layered semi-conductors materials, have increased over the last two decades [1, 2, 3]. HgI2 is potentially useful as a detector for high energy radiation (X- and g-ray) operating at room temperature.
- Mercuric Iodide (Red)
- Appearance : Red Micro – Crystalline Powder
- Elemental composition of HgI2:
- Symbol Element Atomic weight Number of atoms Mass percent
- Hg Mercury 200.592 1 44.1443 %
- I Iodine 126.90447 2 55.8557 %
- Molecular Formula : HgI2
- Molar mass of HgI2 is 454.4009 g/mol
- Packing : UN approved HDPE terms
- We have all our analyses certificates and accreditations for our products.
- 5 Gram
- 10 gram
- 20 gram